CAD Masters’ first foray into the Civil 3D Autodesk Exchange Apps has resulted in an application named Style Component Find and Replace.
Style Component Find and Replace is an AutoCAD® Civil 3D® add-in application that allows a user to search Civil 3D® styles and settings for an AutoCAD® property: layer, text style, or block. If desired, the user can replace usages with a different property. This application is useful for a CAD Manager that is responsible for creating and maintaining Civil 3D templates.
- The following AutoCAD® properties can be searched for: layers, text styles, and blocks.
- The application searches for usages in Civil 3D® styles, object layers, label style defaults, and command settings.
- Determine what styles or settings are using a particular property.
- Replace usages of a property with another property.
- Use a wildcard(*) to search for multiple properties. For example, to search all layers starting with C-ANNO-TABL, enter search criteria of C-ANNO-TABL-*.
Check it out!